FWC Services Online and Parking Lot through January 2021
Family Worship Center has decided to conduct all services in the month of January to online and in the parking lot to address health concerns with the states recent upgrade to a red status.
Through the month of January this service will be hosted online and viewable via Facebook Live or You Tube
- The building will be closed during service but the restrooms are open and available.
- Patrons will not be permitted to leave their cars
- You can tune your radio to FM 88.1 to listen to the sermon
- Contributions will be taken by ushers wearing gloves and utilizes a 6 foot extension on the contribution buckets.
- There will only be 10 people outside of their cars working at all times
- Service will be 1 hour to 1 and 15 minutes
24 Hour Prayer Line (276) 335-0437
Are you in need of prayer? Please call us on our 24 hour prayer line at anytime, day or night. Once we receive your request it will be sent to a staff member.
At Family Worship Center we believe that WE ARE BETTER TOGETHER and we want to continue to minister and pray for our community during this difficult time.
NOTE: Any prayer or care request you share with FWC will remain confidential and will only be shared with our lead team for the purposes of prayer.